Tuesday, October 31, 2006

1. Cheese
2. pizza
3. popcorn (they have some sweet popcorn here, not a fan)
4. TV (especially The Daily Show, Football, Simpsons, CSI)
5. Driving
6. Beavers Baseball (and 2$ beer night)
7. Mt. Hood
8. My family
9. Bar-B-Que:Hotdogs, homemade hamburgers (They BBQ here but it isn't the same)
10. Pubs, bars with ESPN or Fox Sports on and with no Karaoke)
11. Books, libraries, newspapers and magazines(in english)
12. Getting mail (even junk mail or the neighbors by mistake)
13. my cats
14. naughty bars
15. good beer, bad booze
16.non sweet ketchup(They say ketchup is a Chinese word. Go figure)
17. Movie rentals(DVD releases)
18. software in english
19. my tools( I can't fix anything here. I have to have someone do almost everything for me)
20. Garbage pick-up(the new neighbors think I'm the trash guy)
21. Clean streets and rivers
22. Mexican food (salsa and fajitas)
23. Non-chinese, non-fast food restaurants
24. Sandwiches(any kind as long as they have meat and cheese)
25. non-crappy non-euro trash music
Zemanta Pixie

No comments: